Sunday, October 6, 2013

Stranded

                So if I was stranded on an island and could take three things, it would probably be essentials. The prompt isn’t very clear though because I’m not sure if it means I am stranded there forever, or for a while or if I can make signs to civilization to get me off that island or I have to live there or what.
                Anyways, the three things I would want with me is… one is definitely a huge supply of food because I cant stand being hungry. I hate being hungry or thirty, so an unlimited supply of ice cold water or another good drink and also food is definitely the first priority of something I’ll need. Not just food actually, I want everything that’s essential to life, I don’t want to die! So after I have all of that, food, drinks, necessities, e.t.c, I’d be really bored on the island. I want some kind of entertainment there, maybe some people, or my phone or something so I can communicate and not be bored to death. I would go crazy if I was stranded on an island alone. And if I do something stupid and have a dumb idea and end up almost killing myself, someone would be there to help me out of it. If I could though Id just send a signal for help and someone would come rescue me but I don’t think that’s the point of this blog topic. So I would have an unlimited supply of delicious food and drinks, and someone else there to keep me entertained. One more thing I would need is a weapon or tools so I can build a house or some kind of shelter and defend myself from wild animals or anything that might hurt me.
                I would set up a nice shelter around a freshwater and gather wood to build a shack or a wooden house. It would be up high. It would be like a tree house and it will keep me away from all the predators or wild animals and bugs and everything. I would store all my weapons, tools, and equipment in there and my huge supply of food as well. Id work on improving it and everything so that my experience of being stranded on an island would turn into a paradise with a nice house, a beach, and all that.

                If I would just be stranded on an island and could signal for help so someone would come save me, I would just bring a bunch of fireworks, flares, and a radio. If I could, a satellite or wifi router and a phone or tablet or computer and just ask someone to come and save me. If I cant do that then I’d just set up a giant bonfire and make a huge smoke signal that can be seen miles and miles away. It would be the biggest bonfire and smoke signal ever and when a plane or ship passes I’d shoot huge flares out as well. This would be sure to attract someone’s attention and get me rescued. I imagine it would be a day, or maybe a few days before someone would come find me so I’d make the fire so big that it would last throughout the night even while I sleep. It would be a giant pile of wood that would stay burning for hour after hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment