Monday, October 21, 2013

back from the dead

The prompt for this blog is, if I could bring back any one person from the dead and serve them dinner, who I would bring back and what I would serve for dinner. So if I could do this, I would probably bring back Steve Jobs. I couldn’t really think of anyone else so I just chose Steve Jobs. If you haven’t heard of him he used to be the owner of the Apple electronics company for a long time and was hugely successful, but then passed away a year or two years ago. He was a really smart, intelligent, and innovative man. He came up with the idea for ipod touch, ipod nano, ipad, iphone, and all the other apple electronics. He didn’t invent these, he just saw old things not and used them and found flaws in them, or improvements that could be made, and he put effort, hired people, and made better technology.
He is the reason that electronics and mp3 music players are so popular and found in so many different places around the world. The apple products have become universal common to everyone’s every day life.  Without Steve Jobs, we would be behind by a lot in our technological race with other countries. He started the line of apple products and all of that and created competition with other companies so that they must develop quickly as well and improve their technology, especially Bill Gates and his windows products.
Since he was rich when he was alive and he probably had high class and amazing food every single meal I don’t know what I would serve him for dinner. He has probably tried every rare delicious delicacy in the world and so nothing would be new that would impress him. I would give him something normal, like something a normal, average, middle class family would eat for dinner. I would show him the types of food and drinks we would have on a normal day. This is to show him how good he’s had it being rich when he was alive, and also because I can’t really afford an expensive exquisite meal that probably would not even impress him or taste especially good.
I just thought of something perfect to serve him if I was able to bring him back  to life. I would serve him subway sandwiches and make him eat that. It might not be as good as whatever he ate when he was alive, but its something so common, and most people in the world have tried at least once in their life and its not something really expensive that no one can afford! Everyone can afford subway, and ill treat Steve Jobs to that. He might not like it and expect a better meal but whatever, it’s a free meal for him so he shouldn’t complain. Also, there isn’t anything else I can think of to serve him for dinner, so that will have to do. Maybe ill even get him some ice cream after for desert if I am feeling happy and he wants some. A sandwich and ice cream is the perfect combination for a dinner when bringing someone like Steve Jobs back from the dead.


No comments:

Post a Comment