Thursday, September 12, 2013

Improve Life

The topic of this blog is three things that will make my life perfect now. I think I would need more than three things to make my life perfect but to improve my life majorly three things will be enough. Now that I think about it, my life is actually pretty good because I can’t really think of three big things I would want to make my life better. I can actually think of many things, but so many of those just aren’t realistic. A few of the more realistic ones that are possible to happen are the ones I’ll talk about.
One thing I’d want would be my license and a suitable car to drive. A car I want right now is a SUV, not a two seater or fancy car. A car would make my life so much easier because then I wouldn’t have to always ask for a ride. Instead, I can just drive myself and won’t have to wait for someone to pick me up, or have someone wait for me because I’m not ready to go yet. This would save a lot of time and effort for not only me, but also whoever has to drive me around. Hopefully I can get a car this year. A car to me is basically a sign of freedom.
                Another thing that would make my life better, but not perfect would be less schoolwork. This might sound like a stereotypical thing from a teenager in high school but it would really help my life out a lot. There would be more time for doing everything else that schoolwork is taking up. I would have more time to play volleyball, or do my own hobbies. I know I’d probably learn a lot less and then just have a harder time in the future when I get a job and have to work, but this blog is about what would make my life perfect now. Schoolwork and homework also causes so much stress and worrying because I’m always concerned about how I did on this test ,or what my grade is, if I’m sure my homework is correct, or if I forgot about any assignments that are due. Life would be so much nicer without having to worry about anything school related. It just takes up so much time… time that I would much rather be spending doing something else. Since getting less schoolwork and homework is probably extremely unlikely, I could just be a genius and be able to get through all my work and studying quickly, but that is highly unlikely too.
                One more thing that would make my life better would be having an unlimited supply of money. I mean that will help me because I consider myself pretty conservative with money. I mean, having an unlimited supply of money is going to help any person, but this blog is about me. If I had an endless amount of money, the first thing I would do is get a car, like one of the things that will make my life better as I mentioned above. 

                Those are three things that will make my life better. They won’t make my life perfect by a long while, but it will definitely improve it. Having a car will let me get more freedom, save me a lot of time and effort. Having less schoolwork and homework will let me enjoy my time doing other things, and having an endless supply of money will let me get the things I want. I can think of a few other things, but these three are on the top of my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment