Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Quotes

The blog topic for this time is ten quotes that I live by. One quote that I live by is my wise old history teacher’s number one rule of sex. This wonderful rule is “Always use condoms.” This is the first quote that I live by. I mean, I haven’t used lived by this rule yet, but I will be sure to follow it then. Another quote that I live by is a good quote from a good friend of mine named Lynette. She would always say “Chow the balut!” I think she is saying this as a metaphor. The balut represents the essence of human life, because balut is a fertilized, unborn fetus of an chicken. We must chow the balut and feel the essence of human life to be happy. This is what I think the quote means, and Iive by this.
                Another quote that I live by is from the famous rapper Drake. His quote is “YOLO” This is abbreviated and actually means you only live once. This means to live every moment like it’s your last and you should live life without regrets. This is definitely a quote that I live by. Yolo, that’s the motto.
                Another quote that I live by is “The last man standing is the best” by Chris Park. I interpret it that it means in social Darwinism, evolution, humans get smarter, quicker, more intelligent, and better in every way as time goes on. Just like evolution, we get more and more advanced as time passes. The last man standing is the best, a good quote by Chris Park. One quote that I really like, but I can’t seem to live by is “Patience is a virtue.” This is a quote by the Chinese philosopher Confucius. This is a quote that I wish I could live by. It would be god to have patience, and I really wish I had patience, but I don’t, I am impatient and I can’t live by this quote.”

                Some great quotes though that I live by is part of the ten commandments. These are things that I definitely live by. Some of these are : “Thou shall not murder, thou shall not steal, and those commandments.” I am a Christian and I definitely like any other Christian, live by these commandments. These quotes are an important part of my life and I have to live by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment